Heritage Customs Valiance Convertible
"The Valiance is the Heritage Customs concept for a more heroic version of the Defender. And a Heritage Customs Valiance is the ultimate expression of our clients, based on the world’s most iconic new 4x4. We're proud to introduce the Valiance Convertible: a one-of-five limited edition coachbuilt motorcar made exclusively as an open top vehicle. It is based on the 90 body style and available in three carefully curated colour schemes. The new Valiance Convertible features bespoke wheels, special paints and unique exterior details."
We now offer you the possibility to design your own Land Rover Defender convertible; the Valiance Convertible.
Convertible conversion includes the following:
- cabriolet transformation
- rol cage FIA standards
- custom soft top, semi electric
- third breaking light
- exterior color; you can choose every color
- magic metal items; choice of copper, brass, bronze or gun metal
Heritage Customs parts
- set of 22' wheels of choice or 20"
- decal pack exterior
- decal pack interior
Leather upholstery pack:
- fronts seats
- rear seats
- steering wheel
- dashboard parts
Including fitting, various parts and disassembly.
The price is exclusive the Defender 90 itself, shipping and further taxes. We have Defender 90s in stock or we can source them for you.
Please get in touch for further information and workflow.
Reserving slot and selection model contract and deposit / first payment
complete disassembly donor car
measuring donor Defender
cutting the donor car + reinforcements body coachbuilding new body and hood mechanism
(re-)painting of the part or full body if required upholstering new interior
photoshoot and videoshoot test mileage
third and final payment
Exclusion of liability
Agreement on exclusion of liability on conversion projects of Heritage Customs is part of the quote and total agreement
A) Client has commissioned Heritage Customs, to execute the
conversion of a fixed head vehicle, owned by client, to a convertible version;
B) The design, all technical aspects and costs of this conversion have been specified and
clarified to Client and Client acknowledges and accepts the full scope thereof;
C) Heritage Customs requires the limitation and exclusion of liability as stated in this quote
By signing this Agreement, Client acknowledges and accepts the following:
1. The conversion is initiated and executed on request of the Client. Heritage Customs
has solely accepted the commissioning for design and technical expertise.
2. The basic i.c. structural technology of the vehicle has not been altered. Alteration as
executed by Heritage Customs sees to the construction and assembling of the roll-
cage and related work, for alteration to the convertible top.
3. Heritage Customs has executed the conversion to its best knowledge and skills but
does not accept any liability connected or related to the conversion project in the
broadest possible interpretation.
4. In case of any defects in the mechanical or structural components related to the work
of Heritage Customs, Client will first present the vehicle to Heritage Customs for
5. This exclusion of liability applies equally to managers, employees and service
providers of Heritage Customs.
6. This agreement is subject to Dutch Law, however validity of this exclusion will apply
to all foreign law and regulation.